Saturday, January 11, 2014

Things I Don't Understand

A list of things I just don't understand right now.

  1. People who don't like Beyonce. Two questions Why? How?
  2. Why glasses cost so much money. like damn.
  3. How someone can keep another person "on the hook" without feeling guilty. Just embrace it or let go. What's the point?
  4. How so of my friends sleep from like 4am to 3pm. I'm actually impressed with this.
  5. Mixed signals. Just be straight forward.
  6. Parallel parking. What even is happening. My car does not move that way.
  7. Girls who depend on guys. I did not go to college so I can settle down and not make something of myself.
  8. Guys who think girls dress up and wear make up to impress them. I did not get blisters from wearing 3 inch heels all night to make your dick hard. Fuck off.
  9. People who like eating raw celery
  10. "Bad taste in music" just listen to what you want to. This is America where you are free to listen to whatever autotuned, swiggity swag music you want to. God damn.
In other news I'm a blind, ugly motherfucker who needs to get some glasses. Picking glasses based on their ability to cover my face up. Hell ya.

Idk. It's late.


No comments:

Post a Comment